Who are we?
Mytaxio is a new and SMART professional delivery and marketing service that is wanting to support council registered taxi drivers, operators and local authorities to provide a fast and efficient service to customers, at the best price, any time of the day.
What problem are you solving for Taxi operators?
- Allow operators to build their loyal customer base through a loyalty program.
- Free Smart taxi meter connected to the latest maps with pre-loaded fares included free.
- Limit wasted transit time with No on board fare.
- Keep one step ahead of the competition.
- Retention of drivers.
- Commission based revenue for taxi drivers rather than just a flat rate, attract more drivers.
- Providing a smart system to track all operating taxis for free instead of having to pay a third party company to rent the service.
- Create new markets for potential business expansion.
- Letting the operator control the everyday business while the Online Tech stuff is looked after.
What does the current pain of taxi operators result in?
- High rental back office over heads.
- Fear that other firms will take over your market share.
- Not having regular customers.
- Out dated single revenue stream.
- Poor customer experience due to no cars to serve them during peak times.
Have you validated that customers will use your apps to have it solved?
- Surveys suggest that up to 30% of mobile phone users would prefer online booking methods of hailing a taxi.
- The total licensed and PVH vehicles in England in 2018 was 285,400 vehicles.
- 26% percent of people (55million) will use a taxi (8 men) and (10 women) on average per year.
- Most users of taxis and PVH are those aged 17-29 years old with 60% using taxis for leisure /business purposes with 70% going 0-5 miles distance.
- On average there is 4.1 licensed taxi and PVH vehicles per 1000 people in the UK.
- Taxi drivers that work 6 & 7 days per week is 22% and 23%.
What problem does your product solve for Customer?
- Saves customers money,
- Eliminates the need for multiple taxi booking apps to be downloaded to their phone.
- Increased chance of getting a taxi at peak times.
- Don’t need to speak to an operator.
- Allows live tracking where your taxi is and who is the driver.
- Feel more secure.
- Having a standard set price that customer know what the paying prior to trip.
How does it work?
- Similar to Uber in functionality, but operating with the best interests of local registered taxi drivers at heart, while evolving a traditional industry.
By joining Mytaxio, you have the opportunity to super charge your business on your terms continuing to use your existing business model while evolving to meet the demand of customers who are wanting a better quality of service.
We can help you improve the efficiency of running your business while making more money and increasing your market share quickly.
Our bespoke online ordering system and applications have been developed by our in house development team and are extremely easy to use.
Requests for Taxis are distributed from the customer apps via the fully integrated Mytaxio management system direct to your SMART driver app.
What does it cost?
Cost to join the service is FREE however there will be limited operators per Borough, the only equipment needed is a working Android note pad with an internet connection and you can be up and running in less than 3 hours after completing a simple registration form.
Why join now?
The Uber affect –There has been an explosion of demand after Uber has trail blazed through the industry, re-educating customers alike into the modern way of booking their taxis via apps rather than speak to the operator direct, especially with the growth of mobile technology. This is a proven business model that customers want to use world wide.
Uber have gained massive traction and loyalty regionally and internationally as they have installed their taxi hailing service into the conscious of customers.
The on-line ordering space for Restaurants & Takeaways is growing year on year with 50% of food purchased from restaurants being eaten at home! The takeaway industry is quickly making giant steps to keep pace with the demand of the general public with national brands like Just Eat and Uber Eats leading the way.
Apparent questionable business practices of Uber and other Taxi hailing services, has resulted in many local traditional businesses going out of business and shook the industry to the core, as Uber have replaced these traditional businesses with the modern method of taxi hailing who have failed to evolve. In fact latest news suggests that the upcoming IPO for Uber could reach 100Billion USD such is their success.
Local operators have responded by introducing online booking apps that they are using to work alongside traditional ways of booking a taxi in a bid to meet this demand of hailing a taxi which they hope will save them money but this are just extensions of their booking service rather than a fully responsive solution.
Time for change
In our community we see a vision of providing operators with an alternative revenue stream by introducing a commission based business model that means can collectively together we can take a fair commission after the completion of each fare but increase the numbers of customers using your cars.
Increased Operational Efficiency
With a mobile app to overlook operations, you can keep track of various business aspects. Mobile app-based operations provide deep business insights. These help you to track driver performance, fuel expenditure, get detailed customer feedbacks and improve fleet utilization. Here are some of the ways to improve operational efficiency:
Central dashboard to manage bookings and payments
Improved safety standards and SOS features
Better fleet control and management
These are the key benefits of the taxi app for making money through your travel business.
- Patent pending technology IOT (Internet Of Things) solution that operates on the principle of a distributed cloud base technology. Uses the power of the hand set of the customer to perform all tasks rather than depending souly by the cloud (unlike Uber and other).
- Running costs are significantly less which is why we can be very competitive.
- Our platform has been developed in house by our own team with the mind set to be independent of high costs of paying for cloud mapping services by using an alternative.
- After the completion of a Taxi ride via Mytaxio, the fees for our service will be 14 percent of each fare. This will be clearly displayed by the drivers Smart meter inside the taxi.
- After every customer drop off, the driver for Mytaxio, will invite customers to join the Mytaxio network (on average 30-50 customers per day) by adding their mobile number inside the drivers app and an invitation will automatically be sent to them to prompt them to join the service.
- The customer will be encouraged to join the taxi network, as new customers will get 2% discount off their future taxi fares.
Price example is for Illustration purposes only based on Barrow Borough tariff:
- Driver and Customer X travels from 22 Croslands park Barrow in Furness to Askam costs £12
- Mytaxio Commission 14% would be £1.68 Note : This shared with the Operator.
- Operator/Driver/Customer who signed up customer X would get 2% commission of 0.24p worth of credit
- Operator/Driver or Customer who signed up Driver X would be 2% commission of 0.24p worth of credit
- Mytaxio Driver X would make £10.32 from the fare with no other deductions.
How does Mytaxio get paid?
- Mytaxio Commission 14% would be £1.68. This will apply to all fares generated via the Mytaxio application. This will be profit shared with our local operator.
What are the methods of paying for a taxi?
- Each Mytaxio driver will have virtual credit inside their driver app wallet. The credit can be purchased via the drivers app or issued directly by the operator.
- Before the customer requests a taxi via the customers app, they will be given an estimated cost for the journey that they are just about to take, based on their location and Borough their GPS signal is registered to. Once the customer accepts the fare price, the details of the trip will be shown on the smart meter of the drivers phone, that will be shown on the drivers dash board.
- All rides can be paid in cash, card or Mytaxio stored credit.
- Once the ride is complete, the display fare will be what the customer pays for.
- The value of the monies collected from the fare will be deducted from the drivers app wallet minus the 14% transactions fees.
- The driver will keep the cash!
- Once drivers app credit runs out, the driver will cease to get customer requests until more credit is added to the drivers wallet.
What is Credit in wallet?
- Credit can be added to the drivers secure wallet by purchasing credit from you the operator or by using qualifying credit that is accumulated from recommending people to join the service via the loyalty program.
Joining hands with Mytaxio?
We don’t profess to know your everyday business of been a taxi operator, but we have the ability to bring supply and demand to one place that will help you run more efficiently and expand your driver and customer network and will probably lead with our help you been one of the biggest companies in your borough quickly.
All the customer wants when he/she ring your firm is a solution to their transport needs, if you fail to meet their needs they will just go to the next available operator and probably forget your company.
With our help this will be a thing of the past, because you will be the controlling operator of the borough who will be the cheapest, quickest and most efficient firm with you controlling/serving most of the cars and customers through our application.
Sign you today!