We know that operators face an onslaught of issues:
- The big, cooperate taxi hailing companies like Uber and others are coming for your business.
- They have used their immense power to change the perception of customers who think it’s acceptable to pay a booking fee.
- Customers want an Uber style taxi hailing experience using their mobile phone.
- The days of people wanting to call an operator to get a taxi are coming to an end.
- Cloud based solutions are very expensive and limit potential to scale up your business.
- You need to constantly increase your taxi fares to pay for technology (such as cloud dispatch systems, which drives customers away.