• What privately identifiable information is obtained from you through the site or app, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
• What options are available to you about the use of your data. • The security methods in place to stop the misuse of your information.
• How you can change any errors in the info.
Information Collection, Usage, and Sharing
We are the owners of the information received on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you
Your Access to and Control Over Data
You may decide to remove any future connections from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by reaching us via the email address or phone number written on our website:
• See what info we have about you if any.
• Edit/correct any info we have about you.
• Have us erase any info we have about you.
• Show any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to secure your information. When you present sensitive information via the website or app, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card or debit card detail), that information is encoded and securely directed to us. You can confirm this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the starting of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to preserve sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only workers who need the information to do a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers or servers in which we store the data are warehoused in a secure setting.
MyTaxio uses “cookies” to store personal data on your system. We may also link information saved on your computer in cookies with personal data about particular individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for instance, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not enabled, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our website.
Your Privacy Responsibilities
To help secure your privacy, be sure:
• not to share your user ID or password or credit details with anybody else;
• to take common safeguards to lookout against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for instance by installing and updating appropriate anti-virus software.
Riders and Drivers
We share specific information about Riders (adding but not limited to name, rating, pickup, and drop-off locations, map information, profile picture) with Drivers to enable the scheduling and plan of Rides. Information presented on
Information Collected from Children
Neither the site nor the app is directed or targeted to children under the age of 16, and MyTaxio does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. MyTaxio needs users under 16 years to get the approval of a parent or guardian, to use the site or use the app. If MyTaxio learns that a child under 16 years of age has provided privately identifiable information to the site, it will use reasonable attempts to eliminate such information from its files. No part of our service is focused